While I have appeared on stages across the United States, I call Jacksonville, Florida home and truly enjoy speaking to local audiences, too. Over the past 10 years I’ve spoken for local organizations including:
- Jacksonville Women’s Business Center
- The JAX Chamber
- American Marketing Association, Jacksonville Chapter
- Jacksonville Online Marketing Meetup ( formerly the SEO Meetup)
- UNF Small Business Development Center
- Florida Public Relations Association
- Society for Marketing Professional Services
- Christ Church of Peace
- Clay County Chamber of Commerce
For 2016, I’ve set a goal of 52 speaking opportunities and I am excited to offer my skills to broader audiences, as well. My speaking topics range from Online Marketing to Failure Recovery. It is a privilege to resonate with audiences and not just present, but share with them powerful, actionable steps they can take in their own lives or in their own businesses.
My speaking topics include:
- Building Your Legacy
- Second Chances
- Failure Recovery
- A Lay Person’s View of Homelessness
- Community Giving
- How To Accidentally Start A Volunteer Organization
- Leveraging Social Media
- Facebook for the Small Business
- Online Marketing Planning
- Content Marketing & Development
Click here to see my speaking previews.
If your organization or civic group needs a powerful speaker who receives rave reviews, then we should talk and see and how I can help you provide a presentation that your group will thank you for.
Book a no-obligation consult to determine if I’m the right speaker for you.